Well, let’s get started! If you’ve happened to see my about page first, then you’ll already know a few little things about me. If not, then this is a good start!
My name is Tara, I’m 24-years-old, a Leo, and a lover of all things pink and feminine. Oh also puns! And jokes, and games and movies… well let’s just say I love a bit of everything! I’m married to an US Airman, and have a beautiful fur-baby named Matcha, who loves to play and wait for food to fall on the floor. I work at a recreation park, and I’m looking to go to college classes sometime soon (if I can pick something to study).
I absolutely love anything creative! I’ve been drawing for as long as I could hold a pencil (and scribbling on all my poor mother’s bills and memos), and love to spend hours doing anything that is even remotely art related. I’ve done drawing, painting, sewing, baking, graphic design, and even a bit of creative writing, which I’m hoping will help me keep this blog going!
I’ve tried starting blogs a few times in the past, though I tend to get distracted and move on from one creative project to the next, few of which actually being finished.
Let’s be honest; I am a terrible procrastinator.
The new year is half over, so it’s a bit late for resolutions, but I’m ready to start new things and change some of the stuff I’m not too fond of. There’s a lot of different things I’d like to accomplish/change, and I’m hoping to use this blog as a kind of accountability tool where I can post my personal progress updates, as well as some fun stuff that I or any other bloggers who I may become friends with may enjoy (you can never have too many friends!).
Some of the things I’m looking to work on are…
- stop procrastinating, or only do “productive” procrastination
- be more open about my thoughts and feelings, and be more comfortable sharing them
- not get super discouraged over small ‘failures’
- go enroll in college classes and better my education (and buff up my resume)
- eating healthier and exercising more (and sharing some motivation for others!)
- finding work that is enjoyable and fulfilling
- taking more chances, not being afraid of failure
- get more involved with charities/local government/things I generally care about and doing things that help other people
- accepting the things I can’t change about myself
…. and just other lifestyle kinds of things! Of course, not everything is going to be super serious- I don’t think I could be serious if my life depended on it- but I hope somewhere in all my future lifestyle and DIY and food posts, I can make someone laugh and brighten up their day in whatever way I can.
So with that all being said, let’s go have fun!